Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm still Alive!!!

I apologize...between my computer being in the shop for a week to be repaired and preparations for our local county fair AND my hometown county fair I have been racing around like a kid hyped up on Christmas AND Birthdays AND Halloween (It's honestly THAT bad!). I am hoping to get focused next week and share with you all that we've been up to craft wise and LIFE wise. I appreciate your patience...you know how summer gets. ;)

Until then, please pray for the spouse's hometown of Minot, ND...his family is safe and their homes are untouched, but their church and several friends' homes are destroyed. Minot is HOME...can you imagine seeing that destruction in your HOME? Needless to say, there is much sadness and grief. If you're able to make a donation to help the victims please consider donating to the Red Cross or message me and I can get you directly connected to people who live in Minot.

No comments: