Monday, December 26, 2011

Didn't God Know?


Oh, Friends...what a blessing these last few days have been! Watching dear ones gather to laugh, share, and yes, even cry at the passing of a beloved Aunt/Great Aunt, has been astonishing. I heard an amazing quote the other day that went something like this,

As I watched my dear ones gather, which banished strife and care
I stood in awe with no words to express
Doesn't God know that my heart is too small to hold this happiness?


I don't know about you, but I had a few of those moments these last few days. My throat tightened and tears welled up as I looked at the blessings that have been poured out on me. Blessings I do not deserve. Blessings that I can scarcely begin to express my thankfulness for; indeed, my heart is too small to hold all the joy.

May it be so in your own heart.
Blessings to you today and always,
Stacy

No comments: