Saturday, December 31, 2011

Top 11 of 2011

Let me start by saying, "THANKS". Thanks for being part of this journey...for reading and sticking with me. Yes, I "only" have 27 "followers"...but I am thankful for each of you and for the feedback and giggles you've given me. This blog has been a tremendous outlet for me and has assisted me in living life with a lot more intention and reflection...two things I strive for.

So, without further ado, here are my 11 favorite posts/projects from 2011. What were yours?

11. TJ's Scooter Tutorials
10. Babies are Easier than Houseplants
9. Scripture Memory Verses each week this past summer.
8. Christmas Outfits
7. Bathroom Shelf
6. Platter Earrings
5. Why Is There Popcorn on the Bathroom Floor?
4. TJ's New Hat Tutorial...because it was more feminine than the first one! Silly Mommy!
3. Silk Dyed Easter Egg Tutorial
2. Mom Where's My ______

And the one that started it all...
1. SURVIVING Motherhood?!?

Here's to another year of giggles, learning, and love!

No comments: