Sunday, April 17, 2011

TWO WEEKS!

TWO weeks, guys! TWO WEEKS that I've been doing this blog. It has gone by so quickly!
Someone asked me the other day...how is it possible that you have TIME for a BLOG? Great question...here's how...it helps me keep my sanity so I MAKE time! Without Chad here, the blog gives me an outlet to get rid of some of my words...it gives me a reason to monitor what I'm doing each day...afterall, it could become a blog post! ;) It has been a blessing to me and I am humbled by those of you who have shared that it has made your day more enjoyable too.
Thus far we've had 884 "views" of the 16 posts on the blog.
The one with the most views is my very first post..."Surviving Motherhood" with 106 views.
The bulk of the views come from Facebook (Hi, friends!) with the second largest hits coming from the Hubert Happenings blog (thanks, Randi!).
I plan to keep rolling right along with this blog...thanks for joining me on the ride!

No comments: