Friday, July 15, 2011

Craft Time...Dish Towel Bag

A few years ago my Mom gave me these sweet brown rings. I don't know what she had them from or for, but she gave them to me. We happened to go to the Dollar store around that time and she pointed out that I could use dishcloths to make a bag. Join the two and this is what you get! Three steps, people. Don't even TRY to tell me this is too hard for you!
Here's what you do:

1. Buy the stuff *2 rings *2 dish towels

2. Put right sides together and sew around three sides; starting and ending about 4 inches from the top to allow for the fold over on the handles.

3. Pin the fabric around the handles and sew

4. Turn it right side out. (I guess that's four steps, but it BARELY counts as one!)


Super easy. Super handy.
Thanks, Mom!

No comments: