Thursday, July 7, 2011

They ALL do it...

So, I guess every kid does it...
With Finn I heard him say to Kiki, "Hold still, Baby, you be so boo-full"
With Kiki she was getting ready for a playdate and decided she just had too much.
With Leve her reasoning was, "I look like Buddy the Elf!"

Yup, child-induced haircuts.
Yikes. That's all I can say.

Miss Leve did hers a few weeks ago and honestly it looks worse and worse as it's growing out! I don't know if it was because it was too short to notice it at first or what, but it looks pretty tough! She looks like someone used their teeth to cut that sweet blond head. Alas, the good news is that it will always grow back and with a few "hair dos" one might think it was a Mommy-trim job gone amiss.

At this piont all I can wonder is, "When TJ will decide to do his?"

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm sure if I write this it will happen soon, but my kids have yet to do this...now I sit and wait...he he!